Monday, February 7, 2011

Thrifty finds.


As I'm sure you can see I have a little obsession with ships. My friend Carrie had a bunch of these little prints and I loved them. She was kind enough to give me one! Also disregard my fingernail....its not dirty I promise, just bruised.
Old box camera.
I showed this glass dome earlier in this post and I didn't know what to do with it. Looks awesome with an old picture curled up inside it.

I am not usually someone who would wear a T with Marilyn Monroe splashed across the face but I really liked this one. It looks really cool with this green cardi. Both are from Target!
This robe was, um not necessarily a "thrifty find." It is from Anthropologie my most favorite store. It is so beautiful and I am so glad I bought it. All I will say regarding the price is that it was on sale, therefore I refuse to feel guilty.


Found this pair at a flea market in Winnipeg , Manitoba! Only 7 dollars!

Owl Thimble was a gift from my sissy! LOVE IT.
I love plaques and nic nacks! I plan on filling my wall with plaques, old pictures and postcards in a wave like affect...I will picture the finished product. Below is
the beginning of it:)


found this today.....
Couldn't figure what to display under this but after I took this I cut out an old picture of some ships and folded it inside...has a snow globe effect. looks cool:)
Love these figurines. My sister didn't get it but she humored me. I will find the perfect spot for them!

The finished product! ha. I obviously need more space. You can see here thrifting is an easy way to fill a shelf. :)

No comments: