Monday, April 25, 2011

Annan & Rachel & Me (Whidbey Island)




























Thumbs to good beer.
This man was completely nuts, in a completely good way.


















l




t











This was an impromptu photo shoot. Rachel and Annan came out from Portland for the weekend and we took a little day trip to Whidbey island. My favorite place on earth. The photo opportunity's were endless and I had no choice but to take advantage of it. Annan and Rachel were spectacular subjects. I'm sure they felt like I was the paparazzi following them around all day not to mention that I continued to shoot when Annan began choking on his delicious pizza. Just like a heartless paparazzi-an. Though I had no idea he was choking to death until after, so I feel a little less bad. You will all be glad to know that he survived and that he and Rachel are still going steady despite all the odds. Win!

No comments: